Modern Nightstands // Top Picks
February 8, 2020
While selecting new nightstands for our master bedroom, I searched through a bunch of our go-to modern furniture shops. Here are some of the nightstands that made it to the top of our list to be considered for our master bedroom design!
- CB2 Oberlin Nightstand – $499
- Amazon Midcentury Side Table – $98
- AllModern 2 Drawer Nightstand – $180
- West Elm Midcentury Nightstand – White & Acorn – $299
- CB2 Link Acacia Nightstand – $399
- AllModern Huntsville Nightstand – $310
- Amazon Midcentury Nightstand – $145
- AllModern Trinity Nightstand – $140
- Wayfair Grady Midcentury Nightstand – $170
- AllModern Aden 2 Drawer Nightstand – $106
- CB2 Ivory Shagreen Embossed Nightstand – $449
- West Elm Midcentury Nightstand – Pebble – $299
The home decor style for our bedroom is midcentury modern and contemporary, so all of these options fall under these design styles. I’m always drawn to furniture pieces that are a little unique and also are neutral, making it easy to complement what you may already have in the room.
The reason why these are all 2-drawer bedside tables is because I’m always up for more storage. Drawers help to hide clutter which would otherwise sit on top of the nightstand. When purchasing furniture for our home, we have found that it’s worth it for us to pay more for a piece that serves a functional purpose in addition to looking beautiful.
I also included a range of prices, since I know everyone has a different budget. These bedside table options range from $98 to $499.